Dynamic Plot of Stock/Currency Chart

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106006] Dynamic Plot of Stock/Currency Chart
  • From: "Jimmy S. Lim" <onward.pm at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 04:13:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm a newbie and wish to be able to plot my own live and dynamic stock /
currency Chart.

can some gurus out there point me to the right direction? how to get started
using Wolframs FinancialData or alternatively, accessing free financial data
providers such as yahoo or google.?

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!.
Jim