looking for collaborators for NSF ITEST grant application

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106069] looking for collaborators for NSF ITEST grant application
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 03:20:10 -0500 (EST)

Hello mathGroup:

We are working on an NSF ITEST grant application for our project using
the latest Mathematica software. We are looking for collaborators in
this effort.

I have produced a short YouTube video introduction to the effort here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-oq5XvDgw

If you are interested to work with us on this or know someone who can
and wants to help, please let me know.

TIA.

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory