Re: Re: Re: Re: Replace and

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106072] Re: [mg106029] Re: [mg105980] Re: [mg105968] Re: Replace and
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 03:20:44 -0500 (EST)

Well... I was (and am) of two minds on the issue.

I posted the opinion that treatment of this could be better, and I posted
the opinion (fact) that -1. is an atomic object, so it has no sub-parts
(such as 1.).

Truly, some issues have been argued to death. But not everyone was here to
see that, and I see no harm in discussing them again, from time to time.

Nobody's forcing anyone to participate.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com