Re: Printing (v7)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96033] Re: Printing (v7)
- From: annetts729 <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 06:20:56 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 28, 8:32 pm, Helen Read <h... at together.net> wrote: > We've been having problems printing notebooks from Mathematica 7 > (Windows XP). If the notebook goes onto more than one page, frequently > cells that should go on following page(s) get printed at the top of page > 1, overwriting what is already at the top of the file. It's really a > mess. Sometimes it seems to work to Select All then Print Selection, but > even that doesn't always work. > > Have others had this problem? Any way to fix it? I don't think it ever > happened before v7. Hi Helen, I have this problem (v7.0 on XP SP3). In my case, a fix is to manually specify page breaks at particular locations. Some experimentation with this is required. Regards, Dave.