Re: specifying the integration interval using a function

Hi everybody,

 and thanks a lot for your replies! I was able to read them only
today.

I had solved the "problem" in a somewhat cumbersome way, i.e. having
Mathematica split the integration
interval into a set of intervals which did not contain poles. Ugly
function, but it worked.
However using Evaluate makes it much clearer! Works fine!

Sorry about the possibly silly question. I was not familiar with the
HoldAll attribute of NIntegrate,
nor with the Evaluate function.

Thanks a lot again to you all

Francesco