Re: Re: Printing (v7)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg96104] Re: [mg96077] Re: Printing (v7)
  • From: Richard Hofler <rhofler at>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 04:38:48 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

Here's an excerpt of an email I received from Wolfram's Technology
Services Group. So, in case this workaround has not been posted. . .

"The printing problem you are experiencing has been reportedly
independently to Technical Support as well. I am pleased to inform you
that we have identified and fixed this problem and this fix will be
included in the next update release of Mathematica.  Till that time, a
workaround would be to choose File > Printing Settings > Show Page
Breaks before printing. Please let me know if this works for you."

Richard Hofler
Department of Economics