- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96164] Re: Directory
- From: Pillsy <pillsbury at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:53:06 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 6, 4:13 am, hmalissa <hans.mali... at gmx.net> wrote:
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
Try NotebookDIrectory, provided you're using version 6+.
Prev by Date:
Re: Time Series Simulations
Next by Date:
Re: Bad Laplace Transform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: