- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96179] Re: Directory
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:42:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gmgv05$33b$1 at smc.vnet.net>, hmalissa <hans.malissa at gmx.net>
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
"NotebookDirectory gives the directory of the current
NotebookDirectory[nb] gives the directory for the notebook
specified by nb." (From the documentation centre.)
Prev by Date:
Re: Default Symbol Names in Package Functions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: