Re: Problem importing HTML with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96292] Re: Problem importing HTML with Mathematica
- From: oiluj1 at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:18:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thanks a lot for your answers. The "source" element is what I needed. I do not know why my old code without "source" was getting the source code instead of the plaintext and then it stopped doing it (I guess a Mathematica upgrade may have been the reason). Anyway, things run smoothly again. Best, Julio.