Re: Logarithmic Plot

ListLogPlot  ???

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Ben Casey [mailto:ben.a.casey at gmail.com]

Hi, I could use some help.  Basically I have imported a set of data points
(concentration of compound vs. time) and plotted it in Mathematica.  Part of
my assignment now is to post the Log[concentration] vs. time.  Is there an
easy command to do this in Mathematica?  I've played around and looked in
the doc center but the only way I can figure to do it is manually calculate
the values and then plot them.  There must be a better way.