Re: Logarithmic Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96359] Re: [mg96298] Logarithmic Plot
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:36:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <2528978.1234348258284.JavaMail.root@m02>
ListLogPlot ??? David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: Ben Casey [mailto:ben.a.casey at gmail.com] Hi, I could use some help. Basically I have imported a set of data points (concentration of compound vs. time) and plotted it in Mathematica. Part of my assignment now is to post the Log[concentration] vs. time. Is there an easy command to do this in Mathematica? I've played around and looked in the doc center but the only way I can figure to do it is manually calculate the values and then plot them. There must be a better way.