Re: User interface version 7: Alt Gr issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96390] Re: User interface version 7: Alt Gr issue
  • From: enzotib <enzotib at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:42:32 -0500 (EST)

On 14 Gen, 11:33, guira... at gmail.com wrote:

> Item[KeyEvent["ISO_Level3_Shift"],
> FrontEndExecute[{FrontEnd`NotebookWrite[FrontEnd`InputNotebook[],
> Sequence[], After]}]
> ],

Oh, thank you, it works perfectly.
A couple of other questions:

1) If I close a notebook with the upper right x, the notebook is
closed but another blank notebook appears. I should always close with
File->Quit menu or Ctrl-Q.
2) If I start Mathematica in one the standard ways, it hangs on the
spash screen, I resolved starting it with the -cleanStart option

Any solution?

Thank you