Re: Logarithmic Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96371] Re: Logarithmic Plot
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:39:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi Ben, I wonder what exactly you did in the doc centre. I typed "logarithmic plot" in the search bar and I got all kinds of log plots. You need ListLogPlot. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 11, 12:18 pm, Ben Casey <ben.a.ca... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I could use some help. Basically I have imported a set of data poi= nts (concentration of compound vs. time) and plotted it in Mathematica. = Part of my assignment now is to post the Log[concentration] vs. time. Is= there an easy command to do this in Mathematica? I've played around and= looked in the doc center but the only way I can figure to do it is manuall= y calculate the values and then plot them. There must be a better way.