Re: copy/paste of exponents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96442] Re: copy/paste of exponents
  • From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 03:47:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> However, it should be possible to configure Thunderbird to not interpret
>
> carets. But I failed to find out how and would appreciate if anybody
>
> knows it.

I have a german version installed, so I don't know what exactly the
option is called in th english version. I think this is controlled by
the setting whether emoticons should be graphically displayed or not. If
you switch that off, the carets should be shown instead of superscripts.
Note that you might need to switch to another message and back to see
the result...

hth,

albert