Re: very slow Saves on Mathematica V7??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96491] Re: very slow Saves on Mathematica V7??
- From: congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 03:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for your help. I will use FileFormat. Regards..RogerW On Feb 13, 12:44 am, Igor Antonio <igoranto... at gmail.com> wrote: > What are you exactly asking for #1? If the change is documented? If > the new format is documented? SHP documentation can be found in the > Help Viewer. You can also do FileFormat on your file to figure out > what format Import is going to use. > > For #2, you can explicitly give the format: > > Import["file.zip", "ZIP"] will give you the list of filenames > contained in the file. > > Igor > <snipped/>