Select All Lists Where Any Element is a Given Value

Hello everyone,

Suppose I have the list

	X = {{1, 2, 3}, {8, NA, 20}, {-7, 9, NA}},

where NA is a string, although it need not be.  How can I use Select
to pull out all lists in X where NA appears in any element?  In this
example, I want to pull out the second and third list.

		Regards,

			Gregory