Mathematica Training in Amsterdam

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96572] Mathematica Training in Amsterdam
  • From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at candiensten.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:38:14 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mathematica Users,

CANdiensten provides Mathematica courses which might be of interest
to you or your colleagues. The courses are offered at our training
facilities in Amsterdam.

Register now for one, or more, of the following Mathematica courses:

  o  Introduction to Mathematica
  o  Programming with Mathematica

  Introduction to Mathematica by Professor Fred Simons
  March 10 and April 14 in Amsterdam - euro 95,- excluding VAT

  The course offers an overview of Mathematica's many rich features.
  The broad knowledge you acquire enables you to explore Mathematica
  after the course at your own pace.

  Registration and more information:
  http://www.can.nl/events/details.php?id=6

  Programming with Mathematica by Professor Fred Simons
____________________________________
  March 24 and May 19 in Amsterdam - euro 250,- excluding VAT

  All programming language functionality is available in Mathematica.
  Programs written in a standard programming language can be
  translated into a Mathematica program. However, this leads rarely to
  an efficient program. Often we can improve such a translation by
  using some more advanced Mathematica commands. Even better is to
  start from the very beginning and to use the structure of the
  dataset and the available functions in Mathematica for manipulation
  to arrive at the desired output. These principles will be
  demonstrated by many examples. Much attention will be paid to the
  speed of the programs.

  Registration and more information:
  http://www.can.nl/events/details.php?id

Kind regards,

Dick Verkerk

Check out our complete event list at:
http://www.can.nl/events/

CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608400 fax: +31 20 5608448 verkerk at can.nl

Your Partner in Finance, Mathematics and Statistics!