Exporting data into a file, OpenWrite

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96678] Exporting data into a file, OpenWrite
  • From: Nandhini <nandhini.gopalan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:47:13 -0500 (EST)

Frnds,
Im getting an output tat is very big and i cant view that withitn the
available screen. Im trying to write it into a file but i dont
understand where it is. Will OpenWrite help?? I wnat the ans to be
written to a notepad. is there any otehr way of exporting the data?
Plz bear with me if my question is very silly, Im new to mathematica :
(

Thanks in advance,
Nandhini