Exporting data into a file, OpenWrite

Frnds,
Im getting an output tat is very big and i cant view that withitn the
available screen. Im trying to write it into a file but i dont
understand where it is. Will OpenWrite help?? I wnat the ans to be
written to a notepad. is there any otehr way of exporting the data?
Plz bear with me if my question is very silly, Im new to mathematica :
(

Thanks in advance,
Nandhini