Expecting an image instead of image...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96669] Expecting an image instead of image...
  • From: "alexxx.magni at gmail.com" <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:45:27 -0500 (EST)

how I love these error messages, so clear...

I know it's more wysiwyg to copy&paste image icons on command lines,
but I'm more used to do it the old way, also to remember where the
image comes from...
but I'm getting this funny message:

a = Import["k0004b.tif"]
<<image is displayed>>

MorphologicalComponents[a]
MorphologicalComponents::imginv:
Expecting an image or graphics instead of Image[{{91,85...

do you know what's happening here?

alessandro