Re: What is "Depth of Atomic Objects" ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96772] Re: What is "Depth of Atomic Objects" ?
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:47:34 -0500 (EST)

I am surprised to discover that Sparse arrays are considered Atomic objects.
Can anyone explain why this is so?
After all, they do not look atomic or raw or fundamental in any way.

If raw objects are different from atomic ones, as it seems from this
analysis, then what are the characteristics of raw objects?

These are good questions for WRI people, I think