Re: Inverse of a Big Matrix

This has nothing to do with the size of your matrix.

Inverse[{{1., 1.}, {0.99999999999999, 1}}] also yields the same
error.

The warning is simply informing you that small changes in the input
can have a major impact on the result and that you should be very
cautious proceeding with it.

Cheers -- Sjoerd