Re: Bug in Export to HTML in v7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96924] Re: Bug in Export to HTML in v7?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:14:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It works for me. It might be the final slash in your filename. On your platform I guess this makes the file name a directory name? Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 26, 2:53 pm, Art <grenan... at gmail.com> wrote: > The following very handy code to save a notebook as HTML and to follow > closed links used to work in v6 no longer works in v7. Was wondering > if there is a workaround: > > Export["~/tmp/", EvaluationNotebook, "HTML", > "ConvertClosed" -> "LinkedPage"]; > > (I put this code is in the notebook I am saving itself so it appears > in the HTML output, which is OK).