Manipulate, Export, .avi, forward run without the slider in the

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95123] Manipulate, Export, .avi, forward run without the slider in the
  • From: "Murat Alp" <murat69 at uoregon.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:07:43 -0500 (EST)

I successfully created a movie using_

Export[=E2=80=9Cmovie.avi=E2=80=9D,data,=E2=80=9D AnimationDuration=E2=80=
=9D->30]

data is actually a Manipulate command;

data=Manipulate[GraphicsColumn[ {A[[i]],B[[i]]} ,{i,1,dim,1}]

However, I haven't figured out;
1)	showing only the forward loop of the movie in 30 sec (AnimationDuration). Export automatically creates forward and backward sequences and
2)	I don't want to include any Sliders in the movie for presentatio n purposes (like in the Hide Controls option).

Do you know which commands I should add to reach my goal in the Export or Manipulate command?
I searched the Documentation Center and MathGroupArchive but I couldn't come up with the answer.
I am currently using V6.0 although my institution has all the licenses including V7. I am waiting for a new machine to separately run V7 if it has the necessary options.
Thanks-- Murat

Murat Alp, Ph.D.
Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon