Re: Animation = Translation + Vibration, But How?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95155] Re: Animation = Translation + Vibration, But How?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:13:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gidi,

here is a very simple aproach:

lever[x_, y_, phi_?NumericQ] := Module[{length = 1},

        p1 = {x, y, 0};

        p2 = p1 + length { Cos[phi], 0, Sin[phi]};

        Line[{p1, p2}]

    ];

Do[

  x = 0.01 t;

  y = 0.01 t;

  phi = 0.2 Sin[0.2 t];

  Show[Graphics3D[{Thickness[0.1], lever[x, y, phi]}],

    PlotRange -> {{0, 2}, {0, 2}, {-1, 1}}] // Print;

  , {t, 0, 100}]

hope that this get you started, Daniel