File Corrupted

I have a long notebook, which I intended to use in my class starting
next week.

Today the machine hung up, and I got the following message:

There was a syntax error on line 14997 in the file temp1.nb

nherited, {10,5}

The highlighted error is a number in CellChangeTimes.

Is it possible to discard the error by discarding the file from the
highlighted error to the end of the file?

John