File Corrupted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95160] File Corrupted
  • From: John <jwa0 at lehigh.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:54:56 -0500 (EST)

I have a long notebook, which I intended to use in my class starting
next week.

Today the machine hung up, and I got the following message:

There was a syntax error on line 14997 in the file temp1.nb

nherited, {10,5}

The highlighted error is a number in CellChangeTimes.

Is it possible to discard the error by discarding the file from the
highlighted error to the end of the file?

John