Re: Problem in generating a DO cycle (mathematica 6.0)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95353] Re: Problem in generating a DO cycle (mathematica 6.0)
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:10:02 -0500 (EST)

Hi Valeria,

if I understand correctly, you have a matrix: m and want to change this

into a vector: v, containing the elemnsts of m. In mathematica there are

often easier ways than Do loops. In this case:

Flatten[m]

will return a vector containing the elements of m raw-wise (first

raw,second raw..)

Flatten[Transpose[m]]]

gives a vector column-wise.

hope this helps, Daniel