Re: Newbie Question - Change 3D Bar Chart Background Color

Hi Tim,

BarChart3D[{1, 2, 3}, ChartStyle -> Red] may do what you want.

As to documentation: have you tried putting your cursor in the word
BarChart3D, pressing F1, and in the resulting documentation page press
the "More Information" box tight below the syntax info?

Cheers -- Sjoerd