Timing of N[ Factorial[4000000], 18]

How long does it take Mathematica 7 to compute
   N[ Factorial[4000000], 18]

With the old version of Mathematica I have it takes a very long time,
and I was wondering if Mathematica 7 is much better.  You might ask why
I wanted to do that.  Well I wanted to see how quickly Stirling's
formula approaches  Factorial[n]  for large n.

Thanks,
     Ted Ersek