Re: What is QGamma[q,z]

I had trouble with this because the only definitions I could find involved
things like
    Subscript[(q;q), Infinity]
and I had no idea what that was.

I have since learned that this is called a q-series as defined at
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/q-Series.html

I often look (out of curiosity) at the definition of special functions in
Mathematica. In almost every case I can see that a function is the solution
to a certain differential equation, a definite integral, or something else I
am familiar with.

Even the very general AppellF1 function is defined as a double infinite
series, and I know what that is.

Ted Ersek