two plots in Mathemtica 7. Bug?

Hi,
when I execute

<< ComputationalGeometry`;nodes = Table[Random[], {20}, {2}];
DiagramPlot[nodes] ; PlanarGraphPlot[nodes]

in Mathematica 7 I only get the latter (the Delaunay diagram), while,
IIRC, Mathematica 6 showed both. I found that I could get both plots if
I add a second semi-column between the plot statement. In this case
they are put side by side rather than above each other, with the
semi-columns between them.  A bug?