Re: accessing data in a large file

Bill Rowe, thanks a lot. Your suggestions seemed to have solved my problems working with the large file. Now I can quickly go to any part of the file and grab what I want. I'm not yet sure how big a file I can use as a Stream but this 450MB file is no problem now.

Also thanks to the others who offered suggestions. Rob