Re: two y-axes with different scaling
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95897] Re: two y-axes with different scaling
- From: hayes.tyler at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:56:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hello Joerg: The best thing I have found for customizing graphics is David Park's Presentations package. It is hands down one of the best and most practical third party applications. Check out: http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/DrawGraphicsPage.html http://blackbook.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~Peter/djmpark/html/ Hope that helps. Unfortunately the TwoAxisListPLot is no longer available (from what I understand) and extending ListPlot to include an arbitrary number of differently scaled functions isn't readily transparent to me using the standard plots. Cheers, t.