Re: two y-axes with different scaling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95897] Re: two y-axes with different scaling
  • From: hayes.tyler at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:56:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello Joerg:

The best thing I have found for customizing graphics is David Park's
Presentations package. It is hands down one of the best and most
practical third party applications.

Check out:

http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/DrawGraphicsPage.html

http://blackbook.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~Peter/djmpark/html/

Hope that helps. Unfortunately the TwoAxisListPLot is no longer
available (from what I understand) and extending ListPlot to include
an arbitrary number of differently scaled functions isn't readily
transparent to me using the standard plots.

Cheers,

t.