Re: Printing (v7)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95881] Re: [mg95839] Printing (v7)
  • From: "Tony Harker" <a.harker at ucl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:53:46 -0500 (EST)

I can confirm that the same problem occurs in v7 under Windows Vista (in
fact, even the little screen that splashes up when I first start the program
has my name overwrting the name of my institution).

  Tony Harker

Dr A.H. Harker
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University College London
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT

Tel: (44)(0) 2076793404
E:    a.harker at ucl.ac.uk

 EDUCATION, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the
foolish their lack of understanding. (Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's
Dictionary, 1911)