Re: Printing (v7)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg95881] Re: [mg95839] Printing (v7)
  • From: "Tony Harker" <a.harker at>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:53:46 -0500 (EST)

I can confirm that the same problem occurs in v7 under Windows Vista (in
fact, even the little screen that splashes up when I first start the program
has my name overwrting the name of my institution).

  Tony Harker

Dr A.H. Harker
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University College London
Gower Street

Tel: (44)(0) 2076793404
E:    a.harker at

 EDUCATION, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the
foolish their lack of understanding. (Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's
Dictionary, 1911)