Re: Printing (v7)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95910] Re: Printing (v7)
  • From: congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:59:06 -0500 (EST)

Hello Helen:

I am seeing this along with other printing issues with V7. I have
reported a few non-printing-related issues to WRI support but I have
not made a sample notebook to send in on this problem. I have not
figured out a workaround for this issue.

Here are some other artifacts of this:

- if I just repeat the operation [i.e. same notebook], it seems to
work; this wastes paper of course
- this also occurs if I print out help notebooks
- some of my other one-page notebooks will print both graphics at the
top of the page [on top of each other]; this would not resolve itself
on a separate printing
- I have seen this printing problem in the new V7 Player as well
- SaveAs PDF [another form of printing] hangs the system if the PDF
file exceeds some magical size [I am not sure what this limit is];
this is reported to WRI support

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory