Re: questions on webmathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101379] Re: [mg101327] questions on webmathematica
  • From: "Scot T. Martin" <smartin at seas.harvard.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 05:40:31 -0400 (EDT)

Soon, a new webMathematica will be  released. I'd suggesting waiting for
that because the current version is compatible with only V5.2 of
Mathematica.

You need to know HTML and JSP to get webMathematica working. Using JSP,
you send commands to the Mathematica kernel. The kernel sends back either
text or IMG SRC graphic that gets dynamically inserted into the HTML by
the JSP server.