Re: Install problem of Mathematica kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101434] Re: Install problem of Mathematica kernel
  • From: ARios <fisicaiptc2006 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 05:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

I installed Mathematica Player 7.0.1 and it was working fine for a while until a few weeks ago. Now I get this error message everytime I start Mathematica Player

Mathematica could not establish a connection to the kernel.
Kernel: Local.
Low-level MathLink error: Unknown internal error.

I'm runnin Windows XP Home Edition Service Pak 3, 32-bit platform.

I'm very interested in getting a solution for this problem, too, since I use Mathematica demonstration notebooks to illustrate my classes.