Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101703] Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:06:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 14, 5:37 am, DrMajorBob <btre... at austin.rr.com> wrote: > CityData["London"] > > CityData::notent: "London" is not a known entity, class, or tag for > CityData. Use CityData for a list of entities. >> > > CityData["London"] > > and > > CityData > > Uncompress[Null][[All, 2]] > > What's going on? > > Bobby > > -- > DrMajor... at bigfoot.com It is working for me. Maybe the server was temporarily down?? Mike