Demonstrations Surpass 5,000

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101791] Demonstrations Surpass 5,000
  • From: Wolfram Research <demonstrations at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:03:41 -0400 (EDT)

We're excited! The Wolfram Demonstrations Project has now
surpassed 5,000 publications.

Thanks to all of your wonderful contributions we did it in two
short years. In the last year alone, there have been nearly 14
million visits to all Demonstrations pages, over 6 million
Demonstrations have been viewed, and over half a million
notebooks have been downloaded.

If you haven't done so lately, check out some of the newest
examples and get inspired for your next contribution:
http://url.wolfram.com/6c2kaDO/

Stop by the Wolfram Blog and read reactions to this milestone by
Conrad Wolfram in "5,000 Demonstrations: The Time to Go
Interactive Is Now":
http://url.wolfram.com/5cVEX2E/

We look forward to many more exciting contributions and
developments.

Sincerely,

The Wolfram Demonstrations Project Team
Wolfram Research