Re: Invisible - misleading documentation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101865] Re: [mg101852] Invisible - misleading documentation
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 06:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:16:05 -0400 (EDT), Chris Osborn wrote: > According to the docs: > > "Invisible[expr] displays as space that is the same size as the > formatted version of expr." > > I was surprised to find that a Button within Invisible is actually > still active, although invisible. > I think a note on this behavior should be added to the documentation. > > Is there a way to submit a "bug" report to Wolfram? > > Thanks, > Chris Typically, you would report bugs through Technical Support. But, in this case, we've already taken notice and so it won't be necessary. Thanks for the report. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.