Re: Can you do something like yield in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101943] Re: Can you do something like yield in Mathematica?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:10:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jul 23, 3:57 am, Niko <niko.schw... at googlemail.com> wrote: > In Python, the yield statement is a convenient way to create > generators. seehttp://ttsiodras.googlepages.com/yield.html. Does > Mathematica have that, too? > > niko I think that you need to give us a description (for the many of us that do not program n Python) of what "yield" does and what you mean by "generators." --David