ODE Normal Forms

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102119] ODE Normal Forms
  • From: Bruno Silva <bfasilva at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 05:30:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I've been trying to compute ODE Normal Forms with Mathematica, but it is a
hard task. I read a paper mentioning a Mathematica package , called
"NormalForm", that would do it, but I was unable to find it in the
documentation center nor in the Wolfram Library Archive.
Does anyone know about this or any other package that would fit this need?

Thank you,
Bruno