Re: ViewVector->{0,0,0}

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102116] Re: [mg102104] ViewVector->{0,0,0}
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 05:29:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Otto,

I suggest downloading the code for

http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/FlightThroughAStarCluster/

contributed by Frederick Wu

and

http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/CameraAnimationsOnCirclesSpiralsHelicesAndConicalSpirals/

contributed by Andreas Filler.

These would be a great starting code examples that with your own
modifications will let you learn the intricacies of ViewPoint,
ViewVector, ViewCenter, etc ...

The Demonstrations project is generally a good place to refer to when
first struggling with how to implement a new project using Mathematica.

Hope that helps ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (18th February 2009)
MacOS X V 10.5.6
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM