Re: Min function returns Min[2.05875,] instead of just 2.05875
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100388] Re: Min function returns Min[2.05875,] instead of just 2.05875
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:46:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 1, 2:12 pm, dg <davide.guarisco at gmail.com> wrote: > I have an matrix "data" with 17x248 real numbers. > > When I enter Min[data], I get > Min[2.05875, ] as a result, instead of just the number 2.05875. > > This is Mathematica 7.0.1 on Mac OS X. > > Why? > You typed Min[data,] instead of Min[data]. > How can I get just the number from the result? > Remove the comma.