FindRoot inside FindMinimum

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100424] FindRoot inside FindMinimum
  • From: "Versiane Leão (UFOP)"@smc.vnet.net
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:11:11 -0400 (EDT)

I would like some help with a problem I'm facing using mathematica to
model chemical kinetics. The specific question is about the use of
FindRoot and FindMinimum. In the code attached I am trying to solve an
non linear equation (blue) using FindRoot inside a FindMinimum loop (to
fit 3 differents constant). As I am not successuful with the
implementaion I wondering if FindRoot can be used insde FindMinimum. Is
that possible? Can anyone can help.

Mixed control - kinetics.pdf
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=F.295c483e-bb6d-4c74-808b-06be644a876c

Best regards,

--
Professor Versiane Albis Le=E3o
Laborat=F3rio de Hidrometalurgia/ Hydrometallurgy laboratory
Email alternativo: va.leao at uol.com.br
skype:versiane.albis.leao