Undocumented functions for working with graphics

Hello,

Does anyone know  where such functions as "Image`ToGraphicsRaster" and
"Image`PossibleImageQ" are documented. Are there other such built-in
functions? At this moment I even can't imagine from where (except this
group) I could learn that functions mentioned exist...