Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100819] Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <h12gck$e8s$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Helen Read <hpr at together.net> wrote: > 0.811 seconds. The second version, using the function that remembers > values, took only 1.87003*10^-15 seconds. The frequency of visible light is around 3*10^14 Hz, so that's around one period of a visible light wave. Is there maybe a typo here?