Announcing CalcLink 1.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100866] Announcing CalcLink 1.1
- From: "Andreas Lauschke" <alauschke at rcn.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:54:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Andreas Lauschke" <alauschke at rcn.com>
This is just a brief note to inform that CalcLink was recently upgraded to version 1.1. The most important innovations are performance improvements for the newly released OpenOffice 3.1 (2.4.x is no longer supported) and additional graphic/interactive features. Additionally, all graphic and interactive features from the plug-in are now also available from Mathematica directly. For more details please visit the product page www.lauschkeconsulting.com/calclink.html . This is the walk-through: www.lauschkeconsulting.com/walkthrough.html . An overview with examples and screenshots is in the user guide: www.lauschkeconsulting.com/dluserguide.html .