Re: how to _paste_ hyperlink into notebook

Thank you, Alexei. Those are proper ways of doing it, of course.
Still, I'm going to stick to my method, especially since I've found
that one can simply paste a cell expression and the cell will be
created automatically. All is needed now is to reformat a pair of page/
selection title + URL into the right cell expression, which I showed
above.

The next question. Mathematica always asks me "The text you are
pasting corresponds to a cell expression... Do you want to interpret
the text?" Yes/No

Is there a global option to be set as to always have Yes as an answer?

Otherwise, my method is getting quite close to one simple copy/paste
combination.
Igor