Re: Text and multiple calculations in an IF condition

the word you need to search for in the documentation is "comment", as
in "commenting code". Typing "comment" into the documentation centre
gives a fewf links. You then choose "The Syntax of the Mathematica
Language (Mathematica Tutorial)" and near the top of that page you'll
see:

(*comment*)	input to be ignored

--
Peter Lindsay