Re: Take away the sliders
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101167] Re: [mg101122] Take away the sliders
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <24791433.1245840321756.JavaMail.root@n11>
Specify an InputField, and better yet learn how to make your own custom dynamic displays where you can have complete control of the elements and format. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: Lobotomy [mailto:labbman at gmail.com] Hi I just want to use the boxes below the sliders to enter the parameter values. I dont want to use the sliders or the other functions coming with Manipulate. Is there another commando i can use than manipulate, or just a way to remove the sliders?