Re: display of graphics primitives

Why should the grass be green, why do I have to press 'send' when
sending mail and why can't I leave my microwave oven door open while
it's doing its job? And why, just why don't I ever win the lottery?

Count your blessings. Before V6, you had to enclose Graphics with Show
to actually generate visible graphics.

Cheers -- Sjoerd